March 1, 2011

Skyline Furniture Roslyn Double Arm Tufted Chaise Lounge - Velvet






Skyline Furniture Roslyn Double Arm Tufted Chaise Lounge


This stunning antique-style double arm settee is crafted of a solid wood frame and gorgeous smooth velvet upholstery - available in a variety of colors to fit your decorating needs.

This piece definitely has a glamorous vintage feel, and I love that it comes in both traditional colors as well as some unexpected ones. And, since it comes in a such a large range of colors, it really can fit into just about any room and offers a huge amount of versatility.

I've seen this particular sofa being sold at Urban Outfitters but at a higher price so I thought I'd include a great customer review from Amazon.com that addresses just that;

"I love this! It's exactly what I wanted, a small and stylish couch. I saw similar ones on Urban Outfitters for almost $200 more. I was a bit worried that the quality would be less, but it's the same! It's the exact same item. I also own one of the headboards, but I bought it a while ago and was concerned the colors wouldn't match, but I was wrong again. They are exactly the same. I adore this couch, and the price that is offered is hard to beat. I recommend this item!"
(read more reviews)

A settee sofa like this is always a great choice as both a focal piece of a room as well as simply being a functional piece of eye catching, comfortable furniture.













Click here to view complete details, reviews & purchase information on Amazon.com

...

No comments:

Post a Comment